|A new featured picture from my gallery.|
1) You must post these rules.
2) You must share 10 facts about yourself.
3) You must answer the 10 questions asked by your tagger, and then create 10 new questions for the people you tag.
4) Tag 10 people (with icons) in your journal.
5) No tag-backs.
6) You must respond to the tag by creating a journal entry. No comments (unless it's about the entry).
1) I'm a ginger.
2) I'm an introvert.
3) I collect a number of different things, including weapons, (Blades almost exclusively, and a few maces) fossils, books, and dragons.
4) I love reading.
5) I want to be an author.
6) I never feel like my art or writing is good enough, even though everyone tells me otherwise.
7) I live with my grandparents.
8) I'm jobless because I'm scared of what might happen to them when I'm not home to help them if something goes wrong.
10) I love the smell of old books. The older the book, the better it smells!
1) At the moment what is your favourite TV show?
Supernatural. I just got into it a while back, and it was interesting, so it stuck. But my all time favorite TV show is a toss-up between Doctor Who and Star Trek Voyager. Leaning a lot toward Doctor Who.
2) What was the last film you watched?
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.
3) Why did you join dA?
I wanted a place to gather up my art into one gallery, and to get feedback. This was the best spot that I knew of at the time. Still is, really; I haven't been looking for another.
4) Why did you call yourself that?
Galanor is a name I've been using for roundabout ten years now. The Brighteye tagged onto it is just a name that I liked, since it denotes slyness and creativity.
5) What country would you really like to visit?
Ireland, or New Zealand. Or both! >:3
6) What do you do when you procrastinate?
Minecraft, mostly. Read, watch Netflix movies, draw. It varies; I have a hard time sitting in one spot for more than a few hours. There are times when I can't sit through a full movie.
7) If you could only ever read one book for the rest of your life, what book would that be?
Man, this is a hard one.... probably the Lord of the Rings. That's technically one book... right?
8) Name a song that makes you happy
Footloose! I can't stay sad when that or similar songs are playing.
9) Chocolate or jelly sweets?
Hm.... I like both. I tend to go toward fruit flavors, though, so jelly.
10) What is in your opinion the best thing in the world?
Nature... what's left of it.